Recruiting: Administration Assistant, Galway
August 13, 2018
To fulfil this role, you must display an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be confident in your ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both internally and externally. You’re able to judge situations and correspondence by being conscious and knowledgeable of the sensitive and confidential nature of the work involved. You must work calmly and professionally under pressure and present a positive can-do attitude throughout whilst providing solutions and efficiencies in excellent administration, organisation and communication.
We will know when we find the right person and initially the position is part-time and flexible. Specific areas of responsibility will include:
• General office administration, including management of external correspondence through website & various email accounts. Post, filing etc. Manage 3rd party suppliers for office equipment
• Event Management – logistics around internal Orreco team meetings onsite & offsite
• Content Management of the company website
• Human resources & recruitment assistance including inductions, leavers, annual leave
• Maintain and suggest revisions to internal policies and procedures including staff handbook, compliance policies etc
• Manage 3rd party services including VPN, server, telephone and mobile communications systems
• File and communicate invoices, contracts and documents
• Prepare basic financial reports and templates for managing expenses
• Responsibility for company credit card(s) expenses
You will have good relationship-building skills and strong IT knowledge, being proficient in Microsoft Office and a quick learner of other applications used by the company.
If you’ve the right attributes for this position, please submit your CV and a letter outlining why you’re the right person for the job by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Suzanne Rowland.